- Educations Loan (according to education)
- Pay Slip Loan (up to 50 Times)
- I.T.R. Loan (up to 5 Times)
Loan against Property
IBDC Nidhi provides loan against property 50% of the total valuation by valuer
Features & Benefits
- Attractive Interests Rates
- Balance Transfer Facility
- Nominal Prepayment Charges
What are the supporting documents required while applying for the loan?
Common Requirements for all Applicants.:-
- Application form duly filled in (with photograph of the entire applicant).
- Residence and Age verification, which may be established from the PAN card, Election ID, Passport, Drivers license and Ration card etc.
- Copy of approved plan and sanction letter from local civic authority.
- Copy of NA permission.
- One/two guarantor/s form/s and salary certificates. - If guarantor is in business, copies of I.T. returns or assessment orders for the last three years are required.
- Bank Pass-book of statements for the last one year.
- Latest salary slip/statement showing all deductions in case of employed applicants.
- Certified copies of Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss accounts, IT acknowledgments, advance tax challans (for company / firm and personal account) for the last three years in case of self employed applicants.
- Memorandum/Articles of Association for companies, partnership deeds for firms and a brief profile of your company/ firm in case of self employed applicants.
A.(In case of purchase from builder)
1. Copy of Agreement for sale.
B. (In case of direct allotment in a Co-operative Housing Society)
2. Copy of registration receipt.
3. Copy of sanctioned plan & sanction letter of the competent authorities.
4. Copy of NA permission/ULC order.
5. Copies of receipts of payments already made.
6. NOC from builders in our format.
1. Allotment letter.
2. Share certificate, Society registration certificate.
3. Copy of sale/lease deed in favor of the society.
4. NOC from society in our format.
5. Possession letter in original.